Screened Bifold Door
Key Features & Benefit
- Horizontal rolling flyscreen that rolls into the wall cavity so you would not even know its there.
- Vertical Roll down flyscreen also avaliable.
- Suitable for existing or new openings.
- Tight Technology - The mesh remains at its optimum tension in all positions.
- Load Balancing Technology (LBT) – Smooth, easy and safe operation.
- Self Setting – bump the screen and it easily resets.
- Available in open out configurations only.
- PetScreen Lite flymesh
- The most transparent, unobtrusive flyscreen on the market.
Avaliable using both, Centor and Brio, pleated and tight fit retractable screens. Your ideas, our solutions.
Combining all the benefits of Western Victoria Windows Bifold door with a unique screening solution, the Screened Bifold door is the ultimate in style and practicality. You can now keep the flies and other pests out whilst maintaining uninterrupted views of the great outdoors.
The Western Victoria Windows Screened Bifold door is easy to operate
and can be opened and closed with the touch of a finger. Unique LBT
frees the screen of heavy springs and latches, instead it uses only
magnets and pulleys. Give the screen a gentle push and it slides
horizontally along its track until it comes to a smooth stop. Built
within the wall cavity, the screen can be completely concealed when not
The Western Victoria Windows Screened Bifold includes Tight Technology that ensures the mesh is always at its optimum tension, avoiding creases, sagging and tearing as well as maintaining a smooth uniform appearance across the entire span of the door.
Finally, should the screen be bumped out of its track by a friend or pet who fails to see the unobtrusive PetScreen Lite mesh, the Bifold Screen automatically resets itself simply by retracting the screen back into its concealed housing.
As with most Western Victoria Windows doors, our Bifold doors can be fitted with standard, toughened or laminated glass and can even be glazed for low noise or double glazed for superior energy efficiency.