Western Victoria Windows Awning Window is aesthetically pleasing and offers a solid "modern look" frame that will add value to your home. Western Victoria Windows energy efficient awning window features an integrated continuous hook hinge for zero maintenance and extra sealing. A chain winder system allows operating the sash easily in all weather conditions.
General Features and Benefits
- Solid aesthetic modern appearance with 50mm rounded sash
- Can be double glazed up to 18mm or single glazed up to 10.38mm
- Frame size: 55mm
- Thermally Improved framing system - WERS tested and custom rated in first rate house energy rating software
- Engineered and tested to Australian Standard AS2047 and AS1170 for structural performance and weather resistance
- Glazed in accordance with Australian Standard AS1288
- Integrated continuous hook hinge mechanism hinging sash
- Commercial grade sashes mechanically joined then glazed, Insuring tight mitres and the ability to re- glaze the sash in the window. (this is unlike most awning window sashes which need to be taken out of the window and taken apart to re-glaze)
- Integrated fly screen receiver with optional internally fitted fly screens easily removed and replaced for cleaning
- Enclosed fixed lite sill, ie: no dirt or fly catcher
- Solid tubular transoms and mullions
- One piece continuous jambs
- Concealed fixings, no ugly external rivets or screw fixings are visible
Glazing Method and Options
- Sash Glass internally glazed using glazing tape, sealed joints, aluminium glazing bead combined with rubber glazing wedge.
- Fixed glass externally glazed, using glazing tape, sealed joints, aluminium glazing bead combined with rubber glazing wedge.
- Can be glazed in 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 6.38mm 8mm, 8.38mm, 10mm, 10.38mm glass.
- Can be double glazed up to 18mm (3/6/3) (3/12/3) (4/10/4) (6/6/6).
- Standard chainwinder
- Optional lockable chainwinder (Winders are colour matched to most colours in standard range)
- Optional stainless steel chain
- Optional restricted opening winder
Our exclusive federation surround system can add a more traditional timber appearance to your awning windows.The federation design is an additional frame that sits as a surround system on an existing awning. The federation frame can be powder-coated to match your existing windows, or select an alternative for a unique, but traditional appearance.
- Water Standard 200pa (with Finseal)
- Optional 800pa (with Q-lonseal)
- Air infiltration Air conditioned rating to AS2047
- Overall rating 1500pa maximum (size limits apply)
- Can be coupled as a 45 or 90 degree bay window.
- Awning Windows can be coupled together with a 180 degree coupling.
- Can be coupled to a high-lite and can include an arch or rake.