Western Victoria Windows Bi-Fold Door makes a bold statement with its expert design and modern appearance. Get the look of a classic timber Bi-Fold door, without the issues of warping, and weathering. Designed to impress!
General Features and Benefits
- Solid appearance
- Stiles and rails 78mm
- Commercial grade hardware
- Complete unit with hinges and lock hardware
- Frame size: 100mm
- Glazed in accordance with Australian Standard AS1288
- Ability to have doors 2400mm high (size limits apply)
- Ability to be double glazed
- Unique jamb pivots are designed for easy adjustment of doors horizontally and vertically without having to remove the door panels.
- High performance Q-Lon seals for superior sealing
- Backed by our 7 year guarantee
Robust, long-lasting powder coat finish
Glazing Method and Options
- Site glazed on site after installation. Rubber glazed in factory (depending on size of door).
- Can be single glazed in 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 6.38mm, 8mm and 8.38mm glass.
- Can be double glazed up to 25mm (4/12/4) (5/12/5) (6/12/6). Size limitations apply.
- All glass in doors glazed with Grade A safety glass to AS 1288
- Standard: Satin Chrome -Cylinder / Snib
- Optional: Satin Chrome - Cylinder / Cylinder
(no other hardware colour finish available)
- Water 300pa maximum (size limits apply)
- Overall Rating 1000pa maximum (size limits apply)