Double Hung Aluminium Windows
The Western Victoria Windows Double Hung Window is an extremely versatile style both in traditional homes or more contemporary designs. Offering superior climate control by allowing ventilation through the top, bottom or both sashes, the double hung window combines reliable functionality with classic style.
General Features and Benefits
- Solid traditional aesthetic appearance
- Integrated finger pulls on sash rails top and bottom
- Spring balances for trouble free operation.
- Ability to have full height sashes without a transom up to 2057mm high.
- Concealed fixings so no unsightly external rivets or screw fixings are visible.
- Enclosed fixed lite sill (so no dirt or fly catcher).
- Full perimeter sash seals for maximum draft reduction.
- Stainless steel fixings.
- All mechanical joins fully gasketed.
- Externally fitted flyscreens are easily removed and replaced for cleaning without having to remove the window sash.
- Backed by our 7 year warranty