Western Victoria Windows French Door makes a bold statement with its expert design and classic appearance. Get the look of a classic timber French door, without the issues of warping, and weathering. Designed to impress!
General Features and Benefits
- Solid appearance with heavy duty 113mm door rails
- Optional narrow door rails 62mm
- Commercial grade hardware
- Complete unit with hinges and lock hardware
- Frame size: 101.6mm
- Glazed in accordance with Australian Standard AS1288
- Ability to have doors 2400mm high
- Ability to be double glazed
- Commercial grade framing system with intergrated reveal fin for ease of installation
- Concealed self draining sill with sub sill attached, suitable for open in or open out applications (open in not suitable in some areas)
- High performance Q-lon seals for superior sealing
- Backed by our 7 year guarantee
- Robust, long-lasting powder coat finish
Glazing Method and Options
- Rubber glazed in factory or site glazed after installation (size limits apply).
- Can be single glazed in 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 6.38mm, 8mm and 8.38mm glass.
- Can be double glazed up to 25mm (4/12/4) (5/12/5) (6/12/6).
- All glass in doors glazed with Grade A safety glass to AS1288.
- Available as key / snib or key / key options.
- Finishes available
- Standard - Satin Chrome
- Optional - Bright Chrome
- Bright Gold
- Commercial frame.