Western Victoria Windows Sliding Door offers a generous 101mm frame and is an attractive door, yet solid with a heavy duty frame. Our platinum door can also be glazed up to 18mm. Our doors are available in a wide range of sizes and configurations to suit your home’s requirements.
General Features and Benefits
- Solid appearance with heavy duty frame and door sections
- Frame size: 101mm
- Ability to have doors 2400mm high
- Can be double glazed
- Solid tubular interlock sections
- Optional frame to couple to commercial framing sections
- Adjustable rollers
- Concealed baffle to reduce build up of dirt in sliding track
- Optional disabled low profile track (not water rated)
- Sill tread to door opening
- Glazed in accordance with Australian Standard AS1288
- Ability to be fitted with optional fly door or safety door
- Stainless steel fixings
- All mechanical joins fully gasketed
- Back by our 7 year guarantee
- Robust, long lasting powder coat finish
Glazing Methods & Options
- Sliding and fixed panels channel glazed inside rubber glazing channel, encased by aluminium door stiles and rails.
- Can be single glazed in 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 6.38 glass (please note: all sliding door glass would be toughened and laminated in the 6.38 options).
- Can be double glazed up to 18mm only (eg 6/6/6).
- Standard cylinder/snib keyed lock – Black
- Optional cylinder/cylinder deadlock – Black
- Optional snib lock only – Black
- Optional patio bolt – Black
- Optional Lockwood Macquarie deadlock – Black
- Optional Lockwood 591 series mortice lock and recessed striker
- Optional stainless steel ‘D’ handles
- Water 150pa maximum (size limits apply)
- Overall rating 1500pa maximum 2 panel door (size limits apply)
- 1000pa maximum 3 panel door (size limits apply)
- 700pa maximum 4 panel door (size limits apply)
- Can be coupled to SD15 fixed lite section or commercial frame.