Western Victoria Windows Sliding Window offers a solid 38mm frame and is sleek and stylish in its design. The Sliding Window is available in a wide range of sizes and configurations to suit the design and style of your home.
General Features and Benefits
- Solid aesthetic appearance
- Frame size: 38mm
- Thermally improved framing system – WERS tested and custom rated in first rate house energy rating software.
- Engineered and tested to Australian Standard AS2047 and AS1170 for structural performance and weather resistance.
- Glazed in accordance with Australian Standard AS1288.
- Enclosed fixed lite sill does not catch dirt or insects.
- Brass axle rollers adjustable to three different settings, with large rollers for smooth, trouble free sliding.
- Solid tubular transoms.
- One piece continuous jambs.
- Concealed baffle to reduce build up of dirt in sliding track.
- Integrated safety mechanism to prevent sashes being forced open when shut.
- Concealed fixings so external rivets or screw fixings are not visible.
- Full perimeter sash seals for superior sealing.
- Discreet drainage holes.
- Stainless steel fixings.
- All mechanical joins fully gasketed.
- Externally fitted fly screens which are easily removed and replaced for cleaning without having to remove the window sash.
- Robust, long lasting powder coat finish
- Backed by our 7year guarantee.