Hawkesbury - Bi-Fold Door
State Of The Art System
Designed with large floor to ceiling applications in mind, the Hawkesbury Multi-Fold Door Range combine full sized commercial perimeter framing with specially designed commercial door stiles. A functional alternative to traditional door units in commercial and residential applications the Hawkesbury E2 and E3 Door Range removes the barriers to allow flow between indoor and outdoor living. Whether the doors are open in fine weather or securely fastened into place as sturdy impenetrable walls, the ALSPEC Hawkesbury Door is the only choice.
For structural performance refer to the ALSPEC Technical Manual.
Windows and Doors
- WERS Rated
- Designed to meet AS2047
- Powered by exclusive hardware from Centor Architectural the Hawkesbury Door features top-rolling hardware for smooth, trouble-free operation
- Configured for inward or outward stacking or with an odd or even number of door stiles
- Tyred floor guides run effortlessly in channels neatly concealed beneath closed doors
- Weatherseal technology keeps wind, rain and cold air where it belongs
- The stabilising centre hinge controls door stile deflection and bowing on tall doors, whilst the exclusive Surelock™ system allows for simple vertical height adjustment with a screwdriver
- Satin Stainless Steel hardware
- Commercial sized perimeter framing
- 4mm - 12.4mm single and 28mm double glazed options
- 10 year warranty on hardware