ALSPEC’s High Performance Sliding Door
The Commercial Sliding Door range from ALSPEC has been designed with Australia’s unique architecture and climate in mind. The door allows architects and designers the freedom to achieve large expansive openings without the need to compromise on performance or aesthetics.
Specifying ALSPEC’s Commercial Sliding Door range ensures the client receives a solid, durable high performance product. Designed by an Australian company to meet the extremes of the Australian environment, the ALSPEC Commercial Sliding Door range is the first choice amongst architects, builders, home owners and fabricators when performance and quality matter.
- Maximum panel size 3.0m high x 1.8m wide
- Maximum panel weight 160kg
- Up to 2000Pa serviceability loading
- Up to 3000Pa ultimate loading
- Up to 650Pa water rating
- STC rating up to 34 depending on glass choice.
For structural performance refer to the ALSPEC Technical Manual.
Windows and Doors
- WERS Rated
- Designed to meet AS2047
- Large sliding panels, ideal for high rise apartment and commercial applications. Allows floor to ceiling designs to create modern living areas
- Inside, outside sliding panels, allowing multiple panel designs
- Allows up to 4 panels stacking in each direction
- High weather performance
- Heavy duty aluminium profiles
- Accepts from 5mm to 12.4mm single glazed and up to 26mm double glazing units, allowing the designer to achieve the most demanding thermal and acoustic specifications
- 90 degree post free corner option