Key Features & Benefits
- Fully fitted with stainless steel and aluminium hardware for long life.
- Fitted with full door seals to minimise drafts and rattle.
- Opened in seconds for entertaining or ventilation, with almost 100% of the area open and usable.
- Available in open out or open in configurations.
- Now available with a state of the art fly screen!
- Double glazing options.
- Centor or Henderson hardare options.
Your ideas, our solutions.
Incorporating the Western Victoria Windows Bifold door into your home will prove to be one of the best decisions you’ll ever make. The Western Victoria Windows Bifold door opens up your home within seconds for the ultimate in outdoor entertaining or simply maximum ventilation. Design elements in the Western Victoria Window's Bifold door allow the door to be used on its own or in conjunction with the Bifold windows for a total entertainment area solution.
The Western Victoria Windows Bifold door can be hinged on either side of the frame and comes in two through to ten panel options in a number of bar configurations. Made to order, the Bifold door can be supplied in a folding in or folding out format.
Western Victoria Windows Bifold doors can be fitted with standard, toughened or laminated glass and can even be glazed for low noise or double glazed for superior energy efficiency.
Check out our Screened Bifold Doors, available now!