Timber Bifold Window
Key Features & Benefits
- Fitted with stainless steel and aluminium hardware for long life.
- Fitted with full window seals to minimise drafts and rattle.
- Available in 2, 3 or 4 panel options.
- The Bifold window can be opened up to expose almost 100% of the frame
area for maximum ventilation.
- Option of a “roll down” flywire screen that can be easily raised and
hidden away when using the Bifold window for entertaining.
Your ideas, our solutions.
The Western Victoria Windows Bifold window opens your home up to the outdoors within seconds and is great as a kitchen servery when entertaining. The Bifold window can be used on its own or in conjunction with the Western Victoria Windows Bifold door as a total entertainment area solution.
The Western Victoria Windows Bifold window can be hinged on either side of the frame and comes in 2, 3 or 4 panel options in a number of bar configurations to suit your style and décor. Made to order the Bifold window can be supplied with a flatter wider sill for serving food or drink. Or if you desire, the Bifold window can be supplied with no sill, for new home applications where you would like to extend your bench top out through the window.
As with most Western Victoria Window's products, our Bifold windows can be fitted with standard, toughened or laminated glass and can even be glazed for low noise or double glazed for superior energy efficiency.