Timber Casement Window
Key Features & Benefits
- Outstanding airflow and ventilation control.
- Engineered to exact industry standard sizes.
- Fitted with full window seals to minimise drafts and rattle.
- Comes with high quality winder as standard in a range of colours.
- Optional flywire screen available.
- Modern Truth hardware or Traditional Casement Stays avaliable.
Your ideas, our solutions.
Western Victoria Windows Casement windows are hinged along either vertical edge and open out from the side, providing ventilation as required. The contemporary look of the Casement windows sees them as popular inclusions in the latest home designs. One advantage of the Western Victoria Windows Casement window is that the sash can be opened to provide outstanding ventilation, particularly important in semi-tropic or coastal areas.
The operable sashes in the Western Victoria Windows Casement windows are fitted with high quality hardware as standard, which gives you smooth, easy opening and closing.
As with most Western Victoria Windows products, our Casement windows can be fitted with standard, toughened or laminated glass and can even be glazed for low noise or double glazed for superior energy efficiency.